Monday, April 13, 2009

Arts Education in Illinois

Can I really be the first post on this site?? Hopefully more will follow soon.

I'm really looking forward to an opportunity to connect with the wonderful folks across the state who are giving Illinois kids opportunities in the arts. I'll be presenting an overview of the new IAA publication, Commiting to Quality in Education: Arts at the Core, a Guidebook and Planning Tool and I can't wait to hear reactions from those who have already read or used it.

If you haven't seen it, please check it out and let me know what you think. It is available for download at www.illinoiscreates.org

See you in Peoria,

Lara



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Lara!

    We're really excited to have you at One State to present the guidebook and get folks talking about building and strengthening arts education in their schools and communities.

    And don't worry, more posts coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete